Sunday, October 02, 2005

Astrology banged

I don't believe in Astrology at all. It seems likes a bunch of cleverly chosen words that fit into many contexts. Motivated by this fellow, I decided to check my horoscope for today.

dailyhoroscopes.com says,

Progressive people and idealistic groups or concepts play a more important role in your life now, as a new energy begins.
New energy is beginning, it's my dasara(mid-term) holidays.
During a get-together with friends or loved ones this morning you may gain ideas of how the trends in business will be moving this winter.
What get-together? I was as alone a dead tiger today.
Today, however, is full of opportunities to rest and relax in your own private environment.
How contradictory!
It looks as if this afternoon will be the best time to catch up on any reading, cooking, mending, cleaning and whatever else has been nagging at you to be attentive lately.
Everyone always does whatever job is nagging them most. Besides, this evening was not the best for catching up, I was too lazy!
The good life, and all that is fine and luxurious, may be what you value just now. You put your feet up and just lay back to relax later today. You find solutions to whatever problems you have.
I decided to get working for the IIT-JEE. I did, however, relax today, by reading "The Comedy Of Errors". They got lucky. And problems...I couldn't get a single damned solution to any problem, or do they mean solutions from the solution manual?
This evening someone else cooks for you.
I dunno how to cook(except Maggi and Sunfeast).

To me, this looks like balderdash. Tommorow, I think I'll check with a different horoscope site. Maybe they'll get lucky.

0 drops: