Saturday, October 29, 2005

Delhi Explosions

Looks like Delhi has been hit by terrorists this time. I wonder if it was a suicide bombing, but I don't think so. People will jump every time a cracker goes off this Diwali in Delhi.

I read an interview-article recently in TIME magazine with a suicide bomber 'supplier'. He says that the suicide bomber were actually very happy and they believed that they would go to heaven and God would give them high honours. I can't believe those guys were so brainwashed. They must have been pissed when they died and nothing happened.

Alas for all those people who were just minding their own business and next thing they know some screwhead detonates a bomb which is 10 feet away from them. Damn, what a waste of life.

I think the only way this can be reduced is get an education and a proper life to everyone, so people won't have to kill to get to heaven.

Other stuff
Microsoft accused of piracy
Maybe I can play MMO's now
Mutated gene seems to prevent HIV

0 drops: