What 'mourning'?
Warningeth: Ranting ahed. Tread carefully, or thou shalt be denied Christ
An actor called 'Rajkumar' died yesterday. Therefore, there has been a lot of *ahem* mourning going on in Bangalore(and the whole state, I guess). All the shops are closed. The cable operators have cut off all TV channels except news and Kannada channels. All kannada channels are showing Rajkumar movies(which ALL suck, funnily). There is no public transport and most of the shops are closed. I'm glad that atleast the internet is working. I don't want to sadly stare at the story of the maniacal exploits of a demented, over dramatic actor who looks more like a woman and therefore was able to seduce the hearts of gay men who deny their homosexuality.
Wherever that came from...
Anyway, first off: about Dacter(that's what THEY say) Rajkumar. He sucks at acting. Okay, maybe he PRETENDS to suck at acting, so therefore he is a good actor. But to hell, lizards pretend to sleep better. He doesn't act, rather over-dramatizes tjhe whole scene, making everything look satirical or parodical. It's like he's trying to play Shakespeare, but has drunk 3.142 litres of martini, but can STILL somehow remember his lines and not act drunk. Out of the shooting set, he does yoga, sings....something, and gets kidnapped.
Now, the people: most people don't really give a cow's butt(those are small) either. Infact, they don't want to have any holiday and want to do their normal daily stuff. The reason why everyone is doing this nonsense is because they are scared that some crazy Rajkumar fan will come over and destroy and loot their shop or that they will get into trouble with those road romeos. See? People shouldn't bother much. It's absolutely ridiculous for a holiday to be declared just because an actor died. Especially when he was some 78 years old. The government is playing along because they don't want trouble. They don't want people pooping in front of their homes. Ah, but, yes. Look! An internet cafe near my just opened their doors! That's good. And if they get attacked by a homosexual Rajkumar faction, I promise I'll watch.
Technorati Tags: idiotic, rajkumar, mourning, karnataka
An actor called 'Rajkumar' died yesterday. Therefore, there has been a lot of *ahem* mourning going on in Bangalore(and the whole state, I guess). All the shops are closed. The cable operators have cut off all TV channels except news and Kannada channels. All kannada channels are showing Rajkumar movies(which ALL suck, funnily). There is no public transport and most of the shops are closed. I'm glad that atleast the internet is working. I don't want to sadly stare at the story of the maniacal exploits of a demented, over dramatic actor who looks more like a woman and therefore was able to seduce the hearts of gay men who deny their homosexuality.
Wherever that came from...
Anyway, first off: about Dacter(that's what THEY say) Rajkumar. He sucks at acting. Okay, maybe he PRETENDS to suck at acting, so therefore he is a good actor. But to hell, lizards pretend to sleep better. He doesn't act, rather over-dramatizes tjhe whole scene, making everything look satirical or parodical. It's like he's trying to play Shakespeare, but has drunk 3.142 litres of martini, but can STILL somehow remember his lines and not act drunk. Out of the shooting set, he does yoga, sings....something, and gets kidnapped.
Now, the people: most people don't really give a cow's butt(those are small) either. Infact, they don't want to have any holiday and want to do their normal daily stuff. The reason why everyone is doing this nonsense is because they are scared that some crazy Rajkumar fan will come over and destroy and loot their shop or that they will get into trouble with those road romeos. See? People shouldn't bother much. It's absolutely ridiculous for a holiday to be declared just because an actor died. Especially when he was some 78 years old. The government is playing along because they don't want trouble. They don't want people pooping in front of their homes. Ah, but, yes. Look! An internet cafe near my just opened their doors! That's good. And if they get attacked by a homosexual Rajkumar faction, I promise I'll watch.
Technorati Tags: idiotic, rajkumar, mourning, karnataka
8 drops:
You can shut the fuck up. You are still a kiddo and have not seen anything of this actor.
Do learn about people before you can write about them. Don't write just because your don't like his acting and stuff like that.
A tennager who has not seen life and is writing about a person who is 4 times his age..
I have seen his acting. It's terrible. It's not acting, it's super-drama. And if you think declaring a holiday for an ACTOR's NATURAL death is justified, I'm sorry for you.
Rajkumar! I haven't seen any of his movies. Jus read in newspaper, that he has expired. well well...surprised at the comment of this anon.
sir india is a democracy, and we've full right to express ourselves!..you cannot dismiss anybody jus because somebody is a teenager! :O
sorry for this interferance...
I guess it's okay, because he/she too has the right to express themselves.
At any rate, he is wrong in many of his statements. For example, Rajkumar isn't 4 times my age he is 4.58 times my age. :D
Also he says that I shouldn't write stuff just because I don't like his acting. But that IS an important reason. Because that is the only thing that sets Rajkumar apart from the many thousands who die every day. There are lots of people who have done more than him and whose deaths have gone relatively unnoticed. I know many people who own shops and have lost their daily profit just because of this 'bandh'. It is completely unjustified. If you watch the news, you'll see that people don't really have anything to say about him except that 'he was great'. Nobody has anything specific to say about him. Nobody knows anything about him. Even Mr/Ms.Anonymous. Look at his Wikipedia entry, no public service, nothing. I'm sorry Mr/Ms. Anonymous.
well written....but some of his ardent fans can just not accept it.
anyways way to go.
Thanks!
Wogay, situation's pretty sad.
i can understand ur agony. I know there is no gr8 person like Dr. Raj in your language, so only u r writing like this. it is oki. drink more water .v r proud of Raj
Post a Comment