Self esteem & happiness
I've just realized that to really enjoy life, one must feel good about oneself. It doesn't matter if that person is a cobbler or the world's most popular man if they feel themselves as shit. But scum who feel that they are good will perfectly enjoy their life no matter how terrible it is in other people's point of view.This point is so profound, I wish I had realized this earlier.
There are total rascals who seem to be completely happy with themselves, just because they do what they like. Most of us are drawn away by society and we start to do things that clearly aren't 'US'. Classic peer pressure. It's implicit. Everyone wears jeans, even if it isn't exactly comfortable(good jeans are comfy, btw). Most people are like sheep, they follow the herd. Anyway, that's not the point of this post.
It doesn't matter what you are doing as long as you are happy and that means you should feel good about yourself. There's absolutely no way you can be truly happy if you get up daily, thinking about how useless you are. It's impossible. Rather, even if you have a big load of shit to rake, but you are supremely confident about your ability, then you can rake all that shit, with a smile on the face even.
It's a darn shame I had to learn this the hard way.
PS: Blogging frequency will be low until around mid-August. :(
3 drops:
Oh dude...that's why I suggested you read Ayn Rand...its much better to read and wake up rather than fall and wake up..but anyway...hope you do enjoy life as you want it...
Why such a long drought?Till august?
yes, good jeans are comfy
well...a timely post for me.
And I am not able to see the recent posts...I mean they don't appear on the front page...got to see in the archives. Blogger prob I guess..
Post a Comment